PARISH MISSION STATEMENT
Rooted in the Gospel of Christ and in the tradition of Catholicism and under the patronage of Mary Immaculate, we commit ourselves to be a welcoming community of faith, worshipping with generations of believers and serving God in all people.
ALL ARE WELCOME!
Fr. Nick Fleming-Associate Pastor Fr. Carl E. Scherrer-Pastor
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Closed on Major Holidays & Holy Days
- Msgr. Carl E. Scherrer, Pastor
- Fr. Nick Fleming, Associate Pastor
- Keith Huels, Business Manager
- Sheryl Oglesby, Parish Bookkeeper
- Angie Bueltemann, Parish Secretary
- Lizanne Young, Director of Faith Formation
- Karen Lundy, Director of Music
- Hope Wienhoff, PSR Coordinator/Website Administrator
- Mike Kish, Principal of Immaculate Conception School
Join friends from our parish and across the country for this 3-day FREE virtual event starting Friday April 16th at 7pm Central (8PM EST) ending April 18 th . More than 40 renowned Catholic speakers will share their faith and personal experience in dialogue with God. Spend as much time as you have: a half hour or take part in the full three days!
PICK THE LUCKY NUMBER & YOU COULD BE A WINNER!
Place your order by calling, messaging, or emailing: Kathy Ritter: 618-719-6819 [email protected]
You will know instantly if you have won! If your numbers have already been picked, you will be able to choose other numbers.
Choose your numbers! Chances are 3 for $5
Send a check: c/o ICCCW 411 Palmer Road, Columbia, IL 62236, or pay in the Online Giving Section.
Winners could receive one or more gift cards valued at $5, $10, or $25!
Bunny Pick runs from March 1st through May 1st or when we run out of numbers!
March 12, 2021 Immaculate Conception School, in Columbia, Illinois, provides a Catholic and academically rigorous education to parish families of Immaculate Conception, Sacred Heart of Jesus parish in Dupo, Illinois and other families who desire such an education.
Fr. Carl Scherrer, Immaculate Conception Parish,
Applications will be accepted through April 15, 2021
Readings for the week of April 11, 2021
- Sunday: Acts 4:32-35 / Ps 118:2-4, 13-15, 22-24  / 1 Jn 5:1-6 / Jn 20:19-3
- Monday: Acts 4:23-31 / Ps 2:1-3, 4-7a, 7b-9 [cf. 11d] / Jn 3:1-8
- Tuesday: Acts 4:32-37 / Ps 93:1ab, 1cd-2, 5 [1a] / Jn 3:7b-15
- Wednesday: Acts 5:17-26 / Ps 34:2-3, 4-5, 6-7, 8-9 [7a] / Jn 3:16-21
- Thursday: Acts 5:27-33 / Ps 34:2 and 9, 17-18, 19-20 [7a] / Jn 3:31-36
- Friday: Acts 5:34-42 / Ps 27:1, 4, 13-14 [cf. 4abc] / Jn 6:1-15
- Saturday: Acts 6:1-7 / Ps 33:1-2, 4-5, 18-19  / Jn 6:16-21
- Next Sunday: Acts 3:13-15, 17-19 / Ps 4:2, 4, 7-8, 9 [7a] / 1 Jn 2:1-5a / Lk 24:35-48
Parish Mobile App
Stay up to date on important information by downloading our parish app!