PARISH MISSION STATEMENT
Rooted in the Gospel of Christ and in the tradition of Catholicism and under the patronage of Mary Immaculate, we commit ourselves to be a welcoming community of faith, worshipping with generations of believers and serving God in all people.
ALL ARE WELCOME!
Fr. Steve Thoma, C.R. - Pastor Fr. Eric Wagner, C.R. - Parochial Vicar
If you would like to speak to someone about joining the parish, please call 618-281-5105.
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Closed on Major Holidays & Holy Days
- Fr. Steve Thoma, Pastor
- Fr. Eric Wagner, Parochial Vicar
- Kara Dell-Hunt, Business Manager
- Sheryl Oglesby, Parish Bookkeeper
- Angie Bueltemann, Parish Secretary
- Lizanne Young, Director of Faith Formation
- Hope Wienhoff, PSR Coordinator & Liturgical Director
- Karen Lundy, Director of Music
- Shea Christensen, Spiritial & Mental Health Advisor
- Dave Gregson, Principal of Immaculate Conception School
Annual Stewardship of Charity Event
STEWARDSHIP OF CHARITY 2023
As part of Immaculate Conception Parish’s Full Stewardship of Spirituality, we will be holding our annual parish “Stewardship of Charity” event beginning with nominations on Jan. 22, 2023.
Readings for the week of February 5, 2023
- Sunday: Is 58:7-10 / Ps 112:4-5, 6-7, 8-9 (4a) / 1 Cor 2:1-5 / Mt 5:13-16
- Monday: Gn 1:1-19 / Ps 104:1-2a, 5-6, 10 and 12, 24 and 35c / Mk 6:53-56
- Tuesday: Gn 1:20—2:4a / Ps 8:4-5, 6-7, 8-9 / Mk 7:1-13
- Wednesday: Gn 2:4b-9, 15-17 / Ps 104:1-2a, 27-28, 29bc-30 / Mk 7:14-23
- Thursday: Gn 2:18-25 / Ps 128:1-2, 3, 4-5 / Mk 7:24-30
- Friday: Gn 3:1-8 / Ps 32:1-2, 5, 6, 7 / Mk 7:31-37
- Saturday: Gn 3:9-24 / Ps 90:2, 3-4abc, 5-6, 12-13 / Mk 8:1-10
- Next Sunday: Sir 15:15-20 / Ps 119:1-2, 4-5, 17-18, 33-34 (1b) / 1 Cor 2:6-10 / Mt 5:17-37 or 5:20-22a, 27-28, 33-34a, 37