PARISH MISSION STATEMENT
Rooted in the Gospel of Christ and in the tradition of Catholicism and under the patronage of Mary Immaculate, we commit ourselves to be a welcoming community of faith, worshipping with generations of believers and serving God in all people.
All Are Welcome! Fr. Carl E. Scherrer
When Immaculate Conception School is closed because
Sunday 7:00, 9:00 & 11:00 a.m.
Monday-Friday 8:05 a.m.
8:15 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. Holy Days
**Sacrament of Reconciliation offered every Saturday 4-4:30 p.m. or anytime by appointment.
Eucharistic Adoration: Each Tuesday after 8:05 am Mass until 10:00 pm
Rosary: Twenty minutes before each Sunday Mass during the months of May and October
Novena Prayers to the Sacred Heart of Jesus: Every Friday after 8:10 a.m. Mass
Stations of the Cross: Fridays of Lent at 2:15 p.m and 7:00 p.m Church
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Closed on major holidays & holy days
Advent Cluster Communal Reconciliation Service
Sunday, December 15, at 3:00 PM at St. James Parish in
Millstadt. Fr. Marvin, Fr. Carl, Fr. Gary and Fr. Linus will be
available for individual confession.
CHRISTMAS MASS SCHEDULE
5:00 pm and 10:00 pm
9:00 am and 11:00 am
- Msgr. Carl E. Scherrer, Pastor
- Keith Huels, Business Manager
- Sheryl Oglesby, Parish Bookkeeper
- Angie Bueltemann, Parish Secretary
- Lizanne Young, Director of Faith Formation
- Karen Lundy, Director of Music
- Mary Beth Babcock, Director of Liturgy
- Hope Wienhoff, PSR Coordinator
- Mike Kish, Principal of Immaculate Conception School
Readings for the week of December 8, 2019
- Sunday: Is 11:1-10 / Ps 72:1-2, 7-8, 12-13, 19 [cf. 7] / Rom 15:4-9 / Mt 3:1-12
- Monday: Gn 3:9-15, 20 / Ps 98:1, 2-3ab, 3cd-4  / Eph 1:3-6, 11-12 / Lk 1:26-38
- Tuesday: Is 40:1-11 / Ps 96:1-2, 3 and 10ac, 11-12, 13 / Mt 18:12-14
- Wednesday: Is 40:25-31 / Ps 103:1-2, 3-4, 8 and 10 / Mt 11:28-30
- Thursday: Jgs 13:2-7, 24-25a / Ps 71:3-4a, 5-6ab, 16-17 [cf. 8] / Lk 1:5-25
- Friday: Is 48:17-19 / Ps 1:1-2, 3, 4 and 6 / Mt 11:16-19
- Saturday: Sir 48:1-4, 9-11 / Ps 80:2ac and 3b, 15-16, 18-19 / Mt 17:9a, 10-13
- Next Sunday: Is 35:1-6a, 10 / Ps 146:6-7, 8-9, 9-10 [Is 35:4] / Jas 5:7-10 / Mt 11:2-11