PARISH MISSION STATEMENT
Rooted in the Gospel of Christ and in the tradition of Catholicism and under the patronage of Mary Immaculate, we commit ourselves to be a welcoming community of faith, worshipping with generations of believers and serving God in all people.
ALL ARE WELCOME!
Fr. Nick Fleming-Associate Pastor Fr. Carl E. Scherrer-Pastor
For Immaculate Conception Mass videos click here.
Letter From Bishop McGovern
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Closed on Major Holidays & Holy Days
- Msgr. Carl E. Scherrer, Pastor
- Fr. Nick Fleming, Associate Pastor
- Keith Huels, Business Manager
- Sheryl Oglesby, Parish Bookkeeper
- Angie Bueltemann, Parish Secretary
- Lizanne Young, Director of Faith Formation
- Karen Lundy, Director of Music
- Hope Wienhoff, PSR Coordinator/Website Administrator
- Mike Kish, Principal of Immaculate Conception School
PSR Faith Formation
Religious educatin will be acheived through an "at home catecheses" model, supported by our dedicated catechists. This will be for the first quarter of the school year and then will be re-evaluated at that time. Our goal is to keep everyone healthy and safe while practicing our faith.
We will begin on August 26th with a parent orientation.
If you have any questions, please contact Hope Wienhoff, PSR Coordinator.
For children in grades K-8
IF YOU REGISTERED AFTER THE DEADLINE, YOU WILL RECIEVE YOUR INFORMATION, PLEASE BE PATIENT. THANK YOU!
In light of the current pandemic health concerns, and after much discussion with the Pastoral Council, the Picnic Committee has made the decision to cancel the IC Parish Picnic this year. We will miss seeing you this Labor Day and look forward to Monday, September 6, 2021 (Labor Day) at the next picnic!
Parish Mobile App
Stay up to date on important information by downloading our parish app!
Readings for the week of September 27, 2020
- Sunday: Ez 18:25-28 / Ps 25:4-5, 6-7, 8-9 [6a] / Phil 2:1-11 or 2:1-5 / Mt 21:28-32
- Monday: Jb 1:6-22 / Ps 17:1bcd, 2-3, 6-7  / Lk 9:46-50
- Tuesday: Dn 7:9-10, 13-14 or Rv 12:7-12a / Ps 138:1-2ab, 2cde-3, 4-5  / Jn 1:47-51
- Wednesday: Jb 9:1-12, 14-16 / Ps 88:10bc-11, 12-13, 14-15  / Lk 9:57-62
- Thursday: Jb 19:21-27 / Ps 27:7-8a, 8b-9abc, 13-14  / Lk 10:1-12
- Friday: Jb 38:1, 12-21; 40:3-5 / Ps 91:1-2, 3-4ab, 4c-6, 10-11  / Mt 18:1-5, 10
- Saturday: Jb 42:1-3, 5-6, 12-17 / Ps 119:66, 71, 75, 91, 125, 130  / Lk 10:17-24
- Next Sunday: Is 5:1-7 / Ps 80:9, 12, 13-14, 15-16, 19-20 [Is 5:7a] / Phil 4:6-9 / Mt 21:33-43