PARISH MISSION STATEMENT
Rooted in the Gospel of Christ and in the tradition of Catholicism and under the patronage of Mary Immaculate, we commit ourselves to be a welcoming community of faith, worshipping with generations of believers and serving God in all people.
ALL ARE WELCOME!
Fr. Nick Fleming-Associate Pastor Fr. Carl E. Scherrer-Pastor
For Immaculate Conception Mass videos click here.
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Closed on Major Holidays & Holy Days
- Msgr. Carl E. Scherrer, Pastor
- Fr. Nick Fleming, Associate Pastor
- Keith Huels, Business Manager
- Sheryl Oglesby, Parish Bookkeeper
- Angie Bueltemann, Parish Secretary
- Lizanne Young, Director of Faith Formation
- Karen Lundy, Director of Music
- Hope Wienhoff, PSR Coordinator/Website Administrator
- Mike Kish, Principal of Immaculate Conception School
Stewardship of Charity
Your input is needed!
As part of our Full Stewardship Spirituality, we will hold our annual parish Stewardship of Charity event remotely this year on Sunday, February 14.
Any parish member may nominate a charity (one per family) using the online form and all forms must be submitted by January 31 for consideration. CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION, RULES AND NOMINATION FORM.
WOMEN'S RETREAT - May 20 - 23, 2020
Parish Mobile App
Stay up to date on important information by downloading our parish app!
Readings for the week of January 17, 2021
- Sunday: 1 Sm 3:3b-10, 19 / Ps 40:2, 4, 7-8, 8-9, 10 [8a, 9a] / 1 Cor 6:13c-15a, 17-20 / http://www.usccb.org/bible/readings/011721.cfm
- Jn 1: 35-42
- Monday: Heb 5:1-10 / Ps 110:1, 2, 3, 4 [4b] / Mk 2:18-22
- Tuesday: Heb 6:10-20 / Ps 111:1-2, 4-5, 9 and 10c  / Mk 2:23-28
- Wednesday: Heb 7:1-3, 15-17 / Ps 110:1, 2, 3, 4 [4b] / Mk 3:1-6
- Thursday: Heb 7:25—8:6 / Ps 40:7-8a, 8b-9, 10, 17 [8a and 9a] / Mk 3:7-12
- Friday: Heb 8:6-13 / Ps 85:8 and 10, 11-12, 13-14 [11a] / Mk 3:13-19
- Saturday: Heb 9:2-3, 11-14 / Ps 47:2-3, 6-7, 8-9  / Mk 3:20-21
- Next Sunday: Jon 3:1-5, 10 / Ps 25:4-5, 6-7, 8-9 [4a] / 1 Cor 7:29-31 / Mk 1:14-20