PARISH MISSION STATEMENT
Rooted in the Gospel of Christ and in the tradition of Catholicism and under the patronage of Mary Immaculate, we commit ourselves to be a welcoming community of faith, worshipping with generations of believers and serving God in all people.
All Are Welcome! Fr. Carl E. Scherrer
Winter Mass Schedule
When Immaculate Conception School is closed because
Sunday 7:00, 9:00 & 11:00 a.m.
Monday-Friday 8:05 a.m.
8:15 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. Holy Days
**Sacrament of Reconciliation offered every Saturday 4-4:30 p.m. or anytime by appointment.
Eucharistic Adoration: Each Tuesday after 8:05 am Mass until 10:00 pm
Rosary: Twenty minutes before each Sunday Mass during the months of May and October
Novena Prayers to the Sacred Heart of Jesus: Every Friday after 8:10 a.m. Mass
Stations of the Cross: Fridays of Lent at 2:15 p.m and 7:00 p.m Church
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Closed on major holidays & holy days
- Msgr. Carl E. Scherrer, Pastor
- Keith Huels, Business Manager
- Sheryl Oglesby, Parish Bookkeeper
- Angie Bueltemann, Parish Secretary
- Lizanne Young, Director of Faith Formation
- Karen Lundy, Director of Music
- Mary Beth Babcock, Director of Liturgy
- Hope Wienhoff, PSR Coordinator
- Mike Kish, Principal of Immaculate Conception School
Stewardship of Charity
As part of our Full Stewardship Spirituality, we will hold our annual parish Stewardship of Charity meeting on Sunday, February 9, at 12:30 pm, in the Garden Level.
Each year we designate 2% of our previous year’s collections to be given to charitable organizations. Charities eligible for nomination must serve the poor, their mission and work must be consistent with Catholic moral teaching, and they must be charities not already regularly supported by our parish (for example, through envelopes or special events).
Thus far, we have given almost $200,000 to charities that our parishioners have chosen. Any parish member attending the event may nominate a charity (one per family). Charities nominated in previous years may be nominated again. We like to help as many as possible, so no one charity may receive more than 10% of the fund.
Come make a difference for the charity of your choice! If you are unable to attend, ask a friend to come, nominate, and advocate for your favored charity. Please be prepared to provide the name, mailing address, email, and phone number of the charity you are nominating.
Website Administrator - Hope Wienhoff [email protected]
Readings for the week of January 19, 2020
- Sunday: Is 49:3, 5-6 / Ps 40:2, 4, 7-8, 8-9, 10 [8a, 9a] / 1 Cor 1:1-3 / Jn 1:29-34
- Monday: 1 Sm 15:16-23 / Ps 50:8-9, 16bc-17, 21 and 23 [23b] / Mk 2:18-22
- Tuesday: 1 Sm 16:1-13 / Ps 89:20, 21-22, 27-28 [21a] / Mk 2:23-28
- Wednesday: 1 Sm 17:32-33, 37, 40-51 / Ps 144:1b, 2, 9-10  / Mk 3:1-6
- Thursday: 1 Sm 18:6-9; 19:1-7 / Ps 56:2-3, 9-10a, 10b-11, 12-13 [5b] / Mk 3:7-12
- Friday: 1 Sm 24:3-21 / Ps 57:2, 3-4, 6 and 11 [2a] / Mk 3:13-19
- Saturday: Acts 22:3-16 or Acts 9:1-22 / Ps 117:1bc, 2 [Mk 16:15] / Mk 16:15-18
- Next Sunday: Is 8:23—9:3 / Ps 27:1, 4, 13-14 [1a] / 1 Cor 1:10-13, 17 / Mt 4:12-23 or 4:12-17