PARISH MISSION STATEMENT
Rooted in the Gospel of Christ and in the tradition of Catholicism and under the patronage of Mary Immaculate, we commit ourselves to be a welcoming community of faith, worshipping with generations of believers and serving God in all people.
All Are Welcome! Fr. Carl E. Scherrer
This Week's Schedule
The IC Mass schedule for the 17th Sunday in Ordinary Time (July 25/26):
5pm Saturday - First Holy Eucharist, by invitation only (online link will be sent to families to share)
7am Sunday - Park & Pray in the Upper Lot
9am Sunday - Regular indoor Mass, all are welcome (capacity of 100, but we haven't topped out yet!)
11am Sunday - Mass with Bishop McGovern and the Metro-East Vicariate representatives, by invitation only.
Here is your link to Sunday's livestream at 11am:
Please note the upcoming special occasions at Immaculate Conception in which in-person attendance is limited:
These involve 5pm or 11am Masses (the 7am Park & Pray and 9am Mass in Church are not affected).
18th Sunday in Ordinary Time, August 1/2:
- 11 am Mass will include Confirmation, attendance by invitation only.
19th Sunday in Ordinary Time, August 8/9:
- 5pm Saturday Mass is for First Communion (again!), attendance by invitation only.
- 11 am Mass will include Confirmation (again!), attendance by invitation only.
If you are joining us for Mass in church, please bring your mask, and we will be taking your name and phone number when you arrive. To minimize contact, doors will not open until approximately 20 minutes before each Mass begins. We are limited to 100 people at each indoor Mass.
For previous videos click here.
8:30 am - 12:30 pm
Closed on major holidays & holy days
- Msgr. Carl E. Scherrer, Pastor
- Keith Huels, Business Manager
- Sheryl Oglesby, Parish Bookkeeper
- Angie Bueltemann, Parish Secretary
- Lizanne Young, Director of Faith Formation
- Karen Lundy, Director of Music
- Mary Beth Babcock, Director of Liturgy
- Hope Wienhoff, PSR Coordinator/Website Administrator
- Mike Kish, Principal of Immaculate Conception School
In light of the current pandemic health concerns, and after much discussion with the Pastoral Council, the Picnic Committee has made the decision to cancel the IC Parish Picnic this year. We will miss seeing you this Labor Day and look forward to Monday, September 6, 2021 (Labor Day) at the next picnic!
Parish Mobile App
Stay up to date on important information by downloading our parish app!
For children in grades K-8
PSR Volunteer Form
Readings for the week of August 2, 2020
- Sunday: Is 55:1-3 / Ps 145:8-9, 15-16, 17-18 [cf. 16] / Rom 8:35, 37-39 / Mt 14:13-21
- Monday: Jer 28:1-17 / Ps 119:29, 43, 79, 80, 95, 102 [68b] / Mt 14:22-36
- Tuesday: Jer 30:1-2, 12-15, 18-22 / Ps 102:16-18, 19-21, 29 and 22-23  / Mt 14:22-36 or Mt 15:1-2, 10-14
- Wednesday: Jer 31:1-7 / Jer 31:10, 11-12ab, 13 [cf. 10d] / Mt 15:21-28
- Thursday: Dn 7:9-10, 13-14 / Ps 97:1-2, 5-6, 9 [1a, 9a] / 2 Pt 1:16-19 / Mt 17:1-9
- Friday: Na 2:1, 3; 3:1-3, 6-7 / Dt 32:35cd-36ab, 39abcd, 41 [39c] / Mt 16:24-28
- Saturday: Hb 1:12—2:4 / Ps 9:8-9, 10-11, 12-13 [11b] / Mt 17:14-20
- Next Sunday: 1 Kgs 19:9a, 11-13a / Ps 85:9, 10, 11-12, 13-14  / Rom 9:1-5 / Mt 14:22-33