PARISH MISSION STATEMENT
Rooted in the Gospel of Christ and in the tradition of Catholicism and under the patronage of Mary Immaculate, we commit ourselves to be a welcoming community of faith, worshipping with generations of believers and serving God in all people.
All Are Welcome! Fr. Carl E. Scherrer
STATIONS OF THE CROSS
Friday afternoons at 2:15 in the gym at ICS and Friday evenings at 7 p.m. in church. You can make the Stations of the Cross, anytime on your own during regular Parish office hours. Check in at the office first so we can turn on the lights to the Stations. Station books are available or you can simply use the prayers on the stands underneath each Station. Or feel free to use the video below for reflection and prayer.
PSR REGISTRATION FOR THE 2019-20 SCHOOL YEAR WILL BE STARTING SOON!
-- SAVE THE DATE --
SEPTEMBER 8, 2019
The Harp Twins Are Coming…
The Eppinger Foundation Presents: The Harp Twins, on Friday Night March 29, at 7 p.m. here at Immaculate Conception. First come first serve seating. This is a free concert !
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Closed on major holidays & holy days
Sunday 7:00, 9:00 & 11:00 a.m.
Monday-Friday 8:05 a.m.
(Tuesday-Thursday Mass at ICS on days when school is in session)
8:15 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. Holy Days
**Sacrament of Reconciliation offered every Saturday 4-4:30 p.m. or anytime by appointment.
Eucharistic Adoration: Each Tuesday after 8:05 am Mass until 10:00 pm
Rosary: Twenty minutes before each Sunday Mass during the months of May and October
Novena Prayers to the Sacred Heart of Jesus: Every Friday after 8:10 a.m. Mass
Stations of the Cross: Fridays of Lent at 2:15 p.m. School and 7:00 p.m Church
- Msgr. Carl E. Scherrer, Pastor
- Keith Huels, Business Manager
- Sheryl Oglesby, Parish Bookkeeper
- Angie Bueltemann, Parish Secretary
- Lizanne Young, Director of Faith Formation
- Karen Lundy, Director of Music
- Mary Beth Babcock, Director of Liturgy
- Hope Wienhoff, PSR Coordinator
- Mike Kish, Principal of Immaculate Conception School
Readings for the week of March 24, 2019
- Sunday: Ex 3:1-8a, 13-15 / Ps 103:1-2, 3-4, 6-7, 8, 11 [8a] / 1 Cor 10:1-6, 10-12 / Lk 13:1-9
- Monday: Is 7:10-14; 8:10 / Ps 40:7-8, 8b-9, 10, 11 [8a, 9a] / Heb 10:4-10 / Lk 1:26-38
- Tuesday: Dn 3:25, 34-43 / Ps 25:4-5ab, 6 and 7bc, 8-9 [6a] / Mt 18:21-35
- Wednesday: Dt 4:1, 5-9 / Ps 147:12-13, 15-16, 19-20 [12a] / Mt 5:17-19
- Thursday: Jer 7:23-28 / Ps 95:1-2, 6-7, 8-9  / Lk 11:14-23
- Friday: Hos 14:2-10 / Ps 81:6c-8a, 8bc-9, 10-11ab, 14 and 17 [cf. 11 and 9a] / Mk 12:28-34
- Saturday: Hos 6:1-6 / Ps 51:3-4, 18-19, 20-21ab [cf. Hos 6:6] / Lk 18:9-14
- Next Sunday: Jos 5:9a, 10-12 / Ps 34:2-3, 4-5, 6-7 [9a] / 2 Cor 5:17-21 / Lk 15:1-3, 11-32