PARISH MISSION STATEMENT
Rooted in the Gospel of Christ and in the tradition of Catholicism and under the patronage of Mary Immaculate, we commit ourselves to be a welcoming community of faith, worshipping with generations of believers and serving God in all people.
All Are Welcome! Fr. Carl E. Scherrer
Text-to-Give is now available at 618-323-3978
We are keeping up with technology! With 97% of smartphone users texting at least once a day, our parish has decided to add the option to give via text. You can text an amount and available fund to Immaculate Conception at 618-323-3978. The text required format is amount_fund name (example: 20 Stewardship. Funds currently available are Stewardship, CEAC, Repairs, Guatemala, SVDP). If an amount and no fund name is entered, the default code is regular weekly stewardship. Your transaction will be processed through the Online Giving account associated with your phone number. If your phone number is not recognized, you can continue without an account, associate your number with an existing account, or create an account. Another option to give on-line is to download the OSV "Online Giving" app to your phone instead of logging into the IC website or app. If you have any questions, please contact the parish office or visit our website. Thanks for your support of Immaculate Conception Parish.
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Closed on major holidays & holy days
**Attention Parents, Grandparents, Coaches & Leaders**Our next Initial Child Protection Class will be held January 29 at 6:00 p.m. in the Garden Level.
Call Angie at 281-5105 to register
Sunday 7:00, 9:00 & 11:00 a.m.
Monday-Friday 8:05 a.m.
(Tuesday-Thursday Mass at ICS on days when school is in session)
8:15 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. Holy Days
**Sacrament of Reconciliation offered every Saturday 4-4:30 p.m. or anytime by appointment.
Eucharistic Adoration: Each Tuesday after 8:05 am Mass until 10:00 pm
Rosary: Twenty minutes before each Sunday Mass during the months of May and October
Novena Prayers to the Sacred Heart of Jesus: Every Friday after 8:10 a.m. Mass
Stations of the Cross: Fridays of Lent at 2:15 p.m. School and 7:00 p.m Church
- Msgr. Carl E. Scherrer, Pastor
- Keith Huels, Business Manager
- Sheryl Oglesby, Parish Bookkeeper
- Angie Bueltemann, Parish Secretary
- Lizanne Young, Director of Faith Formation
- Karen Lundy, Director of Music
- Mary Beth Babcock, Director of Liturgy
- Hope Wienhoff, PSR Coordinator
- Mike Kish, Principal of Immaculate Conception School
Readings for the week of January 20, 2019
- Sunday: Is 62:1-5 / Ps 96:1-2, 2-3, 7-8, 9-10  / 1 Cor 12:4-11 / Jn 2:1-11
- Monday: Heb 5:1-10 / Ps 110:1, 2, 3, 4 [4b] / Mk 2:18-22
- Tuesday: Heb 6:10-20 / Ps 111:1-2, 4-5, 9 and 10c  / Mk 2:23-28
- Wednesday: Heb 7:1-3, 15-17 / Ps 110:1, 2, 3, 4 [4b] / Mk 3:1-6
- Thursday: Heb 7:25—8:6 / Ps 40:7-8a, 8b-9, 10, 17 [8a and 9a] / Mk 3:7-12
- Friday: Acts 22:3-16 or Acts 9:1-22 / Ps 117:1bc, 2 [Mk 16:15] / Mk 16:15-18
- Saturday: 2 Tm 1:1-8 or Ti 1:1-5 / Ps 96:1-2a, 2b-3, 7-8a, 10  / Mk 3:20-21
- Next Sunday: Neh 8:2-4a, 5-6, 8-10 / Ps 19:8, 9, 10, 15 [cf. Jn 6:63c] / 1 Cor 12:12-30 or 1 Cor 12:12-14, 27 / Lk 1:1-4; 4:14-21
- Sunday: 2nd Sunday in Ordinary Time
- Monday: St. Agnes, Virgin & Martyr; Martin Luther King Day
- Tuesday: Day of Prayer for the Legal Protection of Unborn Children
- Wednesday: St. Vincent, Deacon & Martyr; St. Marianne Cope, Virgin
- Thursday: St. Francis de Sales, Bishop & Doctor of the Church
- Friday: The Conversion of St. Paul the Apostle
- Saturday: Sts. Timothy and Titus, Bishops
- Next Sunday: 3rd Sunday in Ordinary Time