PARISH MISSION STATEMENT
Rooted in the Gospel of Christ and in the tradition of Catholicism and under the patronage of Mary Immaculate, we commit ourselves to be a welcoming community of faith, worshipping with generations of believers and serving God in all people.
All Are Welcome! Fr. Carl E. Scherrer
Sunday 7:00, 9:00 & 11:00 a.m.
Monday-Friday 8:05 a.m.
(Tuesday-Thursday Mass at ICS on days when school is in session)
8:15 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. Holy Days
**Sacrament of Reconciliation offered every Saturday 4-4:30 p.m. or anytime by appointment.
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Closed on major holidays & holy days
Eucharistic Adoration: Each Tuesday after 8:05 am Mass until 10:00 pm
Rosary: Twenty minutes before each Sunday Mass during the months of May and October
Novena Prayers to the Sacred Heart of Jesus: Every Friday after 8:10 a.m. Mass
Stations of the Cross: Fridays of Lent at 2:15 p.m. School and 7:00 p.m Church
- Msgr. Carl E. Scherrer, Pastor
- Keith Huels, Business Manager
- Sheryl Oglesby, Parish Bookkeeper
- Angie Bueltemann, Parish Secretary
- Lizanne Young, Director of Faith Formation
- Karen Lundy, Director of Music
- Mary Beth Babcock, Director of Liturgy
- Hope Wienhoff, PSR Coordinator
- Mike Kish, Principal of Immaculate Conception School
Readings for the Week of December 13, 2015
- Sunday: Zep 3:14-18a / Is 12:2-6 / Phil 4:4-7 / Lk 3:10-18
- Monday: Nm 24:2-7, 15-17a / Ps 25:4-9 / Mt 21:23-27
- Tuesday: Zep 3:1-2, 9-13 / Ps 34:2-3, 6-7, 17-19, 23 / Mt 21:28-32
- Wednesday: Is 45:6b-8, 18, 21b-25 / Ps 85:9-14 / Lk 7:18b-23
- Thursday: Gn 49:2, 8-10 / Ps 72:1-4, 7-8, 17 / Mt 1:1-17
- Friday: Jer 23:5-8 / Ps 72:1-2, 12-13, 18-19 / Mt 1:18-25
- Saturday: Jgs 13:2-7, 24-25a / Ps 71:3-6, 16-17 / Lk 1:5-25
- Next Sunday: Mi 5:1-4a / Ps 80:2-3, 15-16, 18-19 / Heb 10:5-10 / Lk 1:39-45